Background

Sunday, August 2, 2009



This last week, the building with the turbines in the middle had the turbines turning THREE days in a row. I was so excited. I am not sure if Bill has seen them turn yet or not but I think I am up to 6 times now.

I have been really busy this last week. A new family with the company came to town and I have been trying to show her where to get all the essentials. It has been fun for me. I finally when to the doctor for my back pain. I am now doing physio therapy for it. It is feeling much better.

I have signed up for jewelry making classes. Not sure if it is for me after one lesson. I can not hold small things with my finger tips. I am trying though and will post a picture later of my first bracelet. I am probably going to turn it into a necklace. We started out with plastic beads and can work up to the good stuff (semi-precious stones) after a while. At my rate I will never make it to the good stuff. Who knows if I do---- guess what everyone will be getting for Christmas!!!!

Our internet has been horrible due to dust storms. I can not even talk on my phone at times. Thursday morning we woke up with the sky very dark----almost like it was going to rain ---wishful thinking on our part. It only got worst as the day went and by Friday it looked " Dark" all day!!!!!!! Of course, my sinus problem is back and I am back on the oil again. Hey it works so why not. Because of the bad internet I have not been able to finish my post on the dates. Hopefully the internet will pick back up and I can finish my post. The gardener came by the other morning and asked did I eat dates and if not could he cut them and take them. I would never eat as many dates as where in our garden so I told him he could have them. I would rather buy mine anyway with the nice carmel coating and pecans inside. HA

Getting ready for visitor in two weeks I am so excited. I am planning some trips for us. I think that Ryan will enjoy it here. We have not seen him since January so we are both real excited to see and hug him!!!!!!!!

Going for a visa run this weekend but this time I made sure I leave early and get back at noon not at midnight.

Got to run take care.

Cheers!!!!!!


No comments: