Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Waiting

Hey, as most of you know I am in good old Mississippi, waiting on AA to make its appearance. I am really getting excited. I have already done most of my shopping to take back with me and will be packing the suitcases today or tomorrow. I don't want to spend time worrying about that when AA gets here.

I am thoroughly enjoying the weather here. I have not had a chance to get out by the pool for pleasure purpose yet but I am enjoying drinking my coffee and with the wonders of wireless internet (something I never thought we would have here) checking my email relaxing on the porch in the mornings by the pool.

I have seen almost all my family and really enjoyed catching up with them. I really miss all the "drama" of the Acy's. HA

I have not slowed down since I arrived though. I have met the future daughter-in-law, had a couple of doctor visits, bought Ryan a new vehicle, had a labor day BBQ, met the new in-laws, and SHOPPED!!!!!!!!

Many things have changed since I was here in January and I like getting out and checking things out in Ole Brook. One of my favorite stores is going out of business so I am glad I have been here to shop there on their last days. I have seen people I have not seen in 3 or more years ----just not enough time to visit.

I am planning a day with my best friend Becky. I really miss her and can't wait to spend some time with her.



No comments: