Background

Friday, December 4, 2009

WInter In Bahrain

Well, today I certainly feel like it is winter.  It has been very cloudy all day-----no sunshine.  It is only 73 degrees at 16:30.  It looks like it will pour and be a "real" Mississippi winter storm.  I am trying to prepare myself for the near vacation in Brookhaven.  I hear it might snow up to 4 inches there tonight.  Yikes.  It snowed last year and if it snows this year I will have missed all the snow!



While Brendon and Jessi were here we visited the Tree of Life.  I was not exactly what I expected but it was an adventure and something to see.

5 comments:

sowen said...

Looks like it is half dead!

Sherry Adams said...

Yes Scott, It does look half dead---like I said not what I really expected. We had to drive thru an open dirt field to get to it. Trash everywhere. But the sunset was absolutely awesome!

sowen said...

Scott?????? Try Sara!

Sherry Adams said...

HA ----never think you of you as sowen. Love you

sowen said...

Love you too! Can't wait for you to get home!