Background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thirty Three Years of Marriage

Bill and I have been married thirty-three years on 31st of March.  We went to a restaurant that was recommended to us by some friends.  It is a Japanese restaurant and is close to our house.  It was so perfect!  Undoubtably the most romantic anniversary we have ever had!  The restaurant is surrounded by a moat with lighted palms all around it.  We were seated at a table in front of doors that were open to the moat with a beautiful view.  It was like sitting outside but with the comforts of air-conditioning!  We tried lobster ceviche that we both loved.  

You all know that Bill got a bull for his present but I got a Bottega Bag!!!!!
Bill actually went shopping on his own.  He knew they sold these in the Moda Mall (Thanks Ryan) and he went looking.  He said he never knew there were so many stores that sold handbags!!!!! Boy does he have a lot to learn.  He came in telling me that is is deer skin and will only get softer with use.  I love it!
He also got me flowers!
Oh I got him the teak cart to replace the one we left in India-----

Cheers!

2 comments:

TravelinGranny said...

I'm a little slow, but CONGRATULATIONS! It takes a lot of work to stay married that long. But it seems you have found the secret that works for you.

We are at 28 years, my parents have been married 67 years, now that's a long time.

TravelinGranny said...

I got my "Hidesign" purse stolen. Right out of my kitchen. One of the employees left the door unlocked downstairs. I didn't have anything in it except my "Nook" from Barnes and Noble. But I was really SICK about my purse that I purchased in India by your recommendation. I loved that purse. We go back July 10th, so I will see if I can replace.