Background

Monday, March 30, 2009

House Hunting IN Bahrain

Hi. I went house hunting yesterday. It was very interesting to say the least. I did not find any that I could not just live without. I really would like a pool this time around. I know that is silly but I have one at home and would like to have one here. It was always on my list in India and I never got one but this time I really am trying to find one. Another of my wants is a nice kitchen. It seems all the houses here that I have been shown have small wet bar kitchen in the house with a much nicer kitchen OUTSIDE---yes actually you leave the house and go into an outside room that is the kitchen. This is for people I am sure that have cooks. I want to do my own cooking ----unless I could find another Anu. I did see one that a a decent kitchen inside but it had 6 bedroom and 7 baths-----think it is a bit large for us. I will go again today and look some more. The realtor keeps bringing up the beach houses----they are located on a small island about 1 hour from the causeway that goes to Saudi. Meaning Bill would have to leave around 4:30 instead of 5:30-----don't think it would be wise to do that but a house on the beach does sound nice---- I will try to take come pictures today.

Another thing I wanted to post was that Bill and I saw the twin towers here that have the turbines between them. We are living close to them now and we have yet to see the turbines turn. We had watched a documentary on them with Brendon while in Singapore. Really thought that is was neat and wanted to see this . Maybe we will see them turn before long.

Take care

No comments: