Background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update

Yesterday, I found out I could get a Bahrain driver's license by showing my US license. I think I will do that----I am told that it will help me when I go to open a banking account. We need to open a banking account since we are being charged 3% on all our debit card purchases and withdrawals---When I was in India I complained enough to our bank they waived them on my card but not Bill's. I might do that again but who knows if I can get them to do it again. Might be worth a try.

Today or tomorrow I am going to get to pick out the furniture for our house----the property manager had told us he had furniture but now he is saying I will take you to pick out ----funny he doesn't drive and I don't have a car yet so how are we going?????

Today is my nephew's 21st Birthday!!!!!!!!! Hope he enjoys the day!!!!!!! I don't know his cell number or his email so here is to you----HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Got to Run----miss you all

Cheers!

No comments: