Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Villa is ours!!!

We got the house we have been wanting. Bill got in from offshore and we were able to finalize all the legal issues of the house and sign the lease. They will start working on the painting today so hopefully we can move in on the 20th of April. As I earlier stated the three rooms were orange. The property manager said they are not orange they are yellow---well they looked tangerine to me!!!!! I told him the rest of the rooms are yellow and he told me no they are magnolia. HA!!!! I said that I was very familar with magnolia being from Mississippi and that is our state flower and they rooms were not Magnolia but yellow----He said here in Bahrain they are not that color----duh!!!!! I guess now with a new language I guess I will also have to learn new colors!!!!!!

Of course, all our things except what we had sent air from Singapore(things we had purchased in Singapore) are still in Singapore in storage. Hopefully we can get a permanent resident card and get them on the way. I think that it will take 10 days once we have the cpr card. Oh well, I will get just enough things to get us by ----- we are so ready to get out of the Hotel.
Just a short update.
Cheers!!!!!!

No comments: