Background

Monday, February 22, 2010


It has been awhile since my last post but not much to blog about!  I have just doing my normal things.  Yesterday I went for a haircut and of course I was running late so I went through the village to get to the Ritz.  Well it was my first time to see tires actually burning in the road.  I have seen then after the fact with the police already there but this time is different.   I was already past the village and on a road that curves around and traffic came to a stand still --I was about five cars back but could not see the problem but could see there were bricks all in the road like a truck had lost some of it's load.  The road was too narrow to turn around and several cars were behind me  so I just waited.  I could see men getting out of cars and removing shovels from their trunks---again I think it is the bricks.  Traffic begins to move and when I round the curve I see several tires and a box or couch in the middle of the road and the men are trying to get it where we can pass-----ok done that don't need to do again.

I know that I have talked to some of you about the bathrooms here.  This is in the ladies bathroom at the Ritz------






Not only does it clean but the seats are heated!!!!!!
The first time I saw this I was with a friend and she heard me laughing and said don't even try it!!!!!
Too funny.

For Valentines Bill and I received this:


And yes he is his father's son!!!!!

They had another snow day in Mississippi  6 inches in Brookhaven-----guess the global warming thing is fixed! Here are a few of the pictures we received:
I am ready to go out but my Daddy is being slow!!!!
Not sure if I like it but I was sleepy by the time Daddy was ready!
I am ready and LOVE IT!!!!
Please let me back in the WARM house!!!
We Love it too!
Brendon must have been throwing snowballs at him but I am sure he LOVED IT!!!

Rachel was in DC and this is her picture.  They got 18 inches of snow.

No comments: