Background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yesterday I went shopping not really looking for anything but found some Tyler candles so I bought some of them.  The store had a promotion if you spend at least 15BD then you could play a game to win prizes.  It was a match game.  I had one try and was not really interested but if you played you also got the chances on a new Hummer!!!!!  Well I won a vacuum cleaner!!   Now if I just can win the Hummer!

I changed the settings on my car to  US settings----meaning to read temperatures in F instead of C and Miles instead of kilometers.  Well, I have had my car ten months tomorrow and only have 3356 miles on it.  At home I would probably have that in 2 months.  It sure makes a difference that the stores are very close and I don't have to go far for almost everything.

I made corn and crab bisque from my Southern Palates.  I love that cookbook.  Mine is getting worn out.

Note to my family----my black dress did not disappear from the earth.  Please try to find it!!!!! Wherever it might be :)

No comments: