Background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am so bad about blogging!  I thought that I would do it daily or even bi-weekly but lately it has been MONTHLY!!!!!
Where do I start----
Ryan and Rachel came for a week the end of February.  One week is really not enough-you don't get over the jet lag until it is time to leave!


We had a great time and ate at some great places.
 Trader Vic's-------food not great but atmosphere and drinks are wonderful!!!!!

The Country Club Brennigan's------the food and atmosphere is great!  Not a good selection of cocktails!

While I am on Brennigan's  Take a look at this

This is one of our fun nights at Brennigan's while Jessi and Bren were here!

This is the service window at Lanterns------This is the first place Bill and I ate when we arrived here in Bahrain.  It is an Indian restaurant---just what we were in the mood for---NOT!


I made my first visit to  The Gold City.  It was interesting.
I have entered into a new relationship!!!!!  Ha that is what the guy told us we are not his customers but we now have a relationship with him.  He was a nice guy and Ryan did get some pretty cufflinks.


No comments: