Background

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bill made it home last night around 17:00.  We waited for our call (from someone very special---Matt) and then we went to the Country Club for dinner.  We always get the same thing to eat so tonight we both decided to eat something different but you know me at the last minute I reverted to one of my favorites!
This morning the sky really looks like RAIN---if fact I just noticed that is is raining!  I love the rain.  I just wish it rained more here.  The only thing that I do not like about the rain here is the driving.  People are so careless here but when it does rain they are worst because the don't seem to understand the oil on the road and water!  I have to get out in a little while but I am sure that it will be finished raining before I go.
I wish Bill were off today ----Carlos Santana and Elton John are playing in Dubai and boy would I love to see both of them.  They are at the same venue to it could be done.  Bill would like Santana but I am not sure he would like Elton!

got to run
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...........

No comments: