Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today makes one year we have lived in Bahrain!
We arrived here last year from Singapore around 21:00.
We were going to celebrate tonight but again I am alone on the weekend.
This make three weekends in a row!!!!!!
We intended to make up for it next weekend----it will be our 33rd wedding anniversary.
We have been told about a Japanese restaurant near the Ritz that is supposed to be better than Sato's which we love.  If it is better, we will be going there more often as the drive to Sato's is not always fun!

My "places" are still not looking too good but hopefully I will get out some tomorrow.

I am getting excited----baseball season is just around the corner.  I have now kept up with my Astros like I did when I was in the USA but last year after we moved into the house we found baseball on the tv more so than we did in India.  Guess I will have to learn the players as most of my favorites have retired.

Going to walk the compound in a few minutes but about stir crazy sitting in the house.  Maybe I won't get to hot!
Cheers!

No comments: