Background

Monday, September 22, 2008

First Post

I have had this blog established for a while but my husband thinks it is crazy thing to do but I have decided to go ahead with it. I have had many memorable adventures here in India and will more than likely go back to things I have saved and add them to this blog later.
I am getting excited. I go to the USA in two weeks. I will go on Oct 7 to Huntsville, AL to see our youngest son, Ryan. Ryan is working as a Victory Field Director for the AL Republican Party. He LOVES his job. He is always exciting to talk to and talks ninety miles a hour so I have to ask him to slow down at times. I think I will enjoy volunteering for him and also cooking him some meals to put in the freezer to eat when I am gone. He is a great cook but is too busy to cook. On Oct 12 I will go to Jackson, MS and hopefully be met by my two other sons and daughter-in-law. I am excited to see them also. I have not seen Nicholas and Juliana since they left for their honeymoon but then again I have not seen any of the guys since the wedding and leaving to come back. seven months ago. Brendon is always fun to see and really can't wait to see my baby, Rivers and his pal Brinkly. I know that I will have a great time at home and can't wait to cook for these guys also even though they both cook extremely well also. I guess they learned to cook so they would not starve when they were teenagers and I got very slack on my cooking.
Today I am going shopping with my friend, Nancy. We are going to Old Ahmedabad to get nice sheets made and some embroidery done on some gifts I have bought. This afternoon it will back to gym for cardio.

Take care

No comments: