Background

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jealous

These are some of the trainers here at the gym. Bhakti is the one of the left.

This the first sour dough bread I made -----really don't know how to post it where i wanted it but you can read about below. Well it is almost perfect!!!!!




This morning I read a post from a friend in Africa -- Malawi to be exact. They have a Seven Eleven and BBQ Fritos I am able to find alot of things but have to search all over town for them. It does pass my time but now with a new driver who doesn't speak English IT IS DIFFICULT to say the least.





I am glad we did fire our first driver---he was difficult and always stirring up trouble and asking the other helpers to lie for him. He should have been gone after our leave in January but he did have two small daughters and of course we felt sorry for them. I really think that he thought he was secure because he spoke English but enough problems are enough.



Today I am making pimento and cheese ----from stratch of course and baking sour dough bread. This is my third time to bake the bread. The first time was perfect so I had my confidence up and the second time it was a flop! Don't know what I did but it didn't rise at all . Hopefully today will be a repeat of the first time. The pimento and cheese will be my first time. I found pimento at the dollar store here. It isn't a dollar store really because every thing is 99 rs. about 2 dollars HAHAHA. Now the pimento was 66 rs ($1.56) so not quite as expensive . I never liked pimento and cheese until I went to work at BHS and Mrs. Bonnie made it all the time for lunch and shared with us. I love her pimento and cheese and am going to try to copy it.



Got to get busy so I can make it to the gym for cardio today. Yesterday was suppose to be cardio but my trainer, Bhakti, called and rescheduled it for today. She will be taking her first aid class today so I did backs, traps, and biceps yesterday. I am loving this and hope that I will continue with the gym when I go home.

No comments: