Background

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Plans


I should really know by now that you can not make plans to do anything. I have just finished putting my bread up to rise the second time. Yesterday was a total wash on all my plans except going to the gym. Sophia came in with problems and had to talk to her to try and reassure her. Even though he is gone Stephen is still causing problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But last night I sat down and made a to do list of 20 items and so far I have accomplished only nine and we are having company for dinner so I will not finish the list today.

I had an exciting time today in the gym--------or let's just say everyone knew I was there today. I was riding the stationary bike and trying to email Brendon for a favor of a friend of ours. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a black "ball" go under the bike next to me, which a trainer was riding. (The trainer is a great guy. He has a physical handicap but still is a hard worker in the gym and he speaks very little English) Well I just keep typing my email and I see the "ball" go toward the window and hopped right back out and head straight for me-----yeah it was a black mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Needless to say I threw all my things and stood on the bike and scared the life out of the poor little trainer. He kept trying to say calm down and shout for help because he didn't see the mouse he had no idea what had happened. Real entertaining for everyone but me. They took me to the free weigh area and captured the mouse under a treadmill. I would have broken my neck if I were on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill and I are having Claudio, the new Operations Engineer, over for STEAK tonight. We are being generous because we know we are going to the USA soon and can bring more. HA

Yikes just smelled burning green beans I was making a green bean casserole but there again PLANS CHANGE!

Still have not learn to post pictures right but will post of picture of Pranil (on left), me, Claudio(on right). Pranil is the Operations Engineer we were supposed to get last year but because he is Indian he didn't want to work here. He came on a emergency job. He is a great kid (Nicholas's age) and is getting married on November 30. Bill and I are going to the wedding. I am so excited. That was one thing on my list to do today ---booking rooms in Baroda for the wedding. (Not accomplished) I know a little about Indian wedding and am excited to witness one. His future wife wants me to wear a saree. Yeah right.

Bill is home from work so I better plan something else to go with the steak.
See ya








No comments: