Background

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall





Gosh it is Fall here now! The days are still warm but the nights are cooling off think they are in the 70's now.
I had a facial yesterday. It was so nice. The place I have been going, The Final Touch, has relocated and opened a full spa. Tanvi, the owner, has done an exceptional job. It is like the spa in Chennai at the Park Hotel. It is definitely better than any other "spa" here in Ahmedabad. I loved it.
Before I went to the US, I had noticed the peacocks were losing their tail feathers. I mean drastically. I am posting before and after pictures. The reason I am saying this is today my friend, Nancy and I went shopping for an "Indian" gift for one of her husband's co-workers. At the shop they had lots of beaded peacocks with real tail feathers. So I guess I now know where "my" peacocks tail went.

No comments: