Background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, Bill was offshore but I did hear from all of my wonderful sons, daughter-in-law, and two other special young ladies.  This made my day.  It only could have been better if I were with them all.  Thanks to all the wished me a happy Mother's Day.  

I enjoyed a talk with my own Mother.  I had been trying to call her for a couple of days but when we got no answer Bill said ---maybe they moved.  Yeah right!!!!!  

A small update on here---our shipment is suppose to arrive on the 12 (today) it will have to clear customs and then should be here at the house hopefully by Saturday or Sunday (I still can not get use to Sunday being a work day here :( ----We have not heard from the movers since last Saturday so are not real sure on the arrival dates.   The house is ready for the shipment but not real excited about all the straightening that will come with ALL the stuff.  I am afraid some of my things will have to be trashed-----I thought they were only going to be in storage about 1 month and it has been 5 months and some of that was not in cool storage in Singapore so I am sure some will have to go!

Better run.
Cheers!!!!!

No comments: