Background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Week Oil Pulling

Who would have ever thought that swishing oil in your mouth would help with my stuffy sinus.  Well, I have been doing it for one week today and I can breathe better each day.  Hey if it works and it doesn't seem to be causing any harm so why not.  

Our shipment( all 219 boxes---where did all of this stuff come from!!!!!!) came this week and I have been super busy with unpacking---I thought the movers would have done more unpacking than they did.  In India, they unpacked everything.  I really didn't want them to unpack my clothes but they didn't even unpack some of the pots and pans.  I found a box yesterday with all of my trash cans in it ---I was thought I left them behind.  We did have some damage to furniture that we had not had before but nothing I don't think can not be fixed or replaced.  

Everyday the villa is looking more like a home---we are so excited.  I will update pictures soon.

Got to run.

Cheers!

No comments: