Background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meeting People

I have met several new people lately.  Yesterday I took some things to get framed and was introduced to some people from the American Women's Club.  They have officially closed for the summers---as it seems lots of people leave for the summer holidays.  They will still have informal meetings once a month for coffee and I was invited to come and join in.   I think I will go and have a look but I can tell you I will not get as involved as Junior Auxiliary  been there done that.  I would like just to do the fun things maybe a little volunteer but not whole out.  

Yesterday we also received a copy of a newsletter praising our youngest, Ryan for his hard work.  We are so proud of him.  He is doing what he loves and is really great at it.  Congrats Ryan for all our hard work.  If you would like a copy, email me and I will be glad to send it to you.  

Going for a haircut so better run.  
Cheers!



No comments: