Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Catching Up

Today I am just catching up on some things I have missed in posting.  Sometimes it is just too hard to take time to post.  HA
This picture is to show how cloudy it is here today.  Looks like it might rain (yeah right) at any time.  I first thought it was another sand storm but the wind is not blowing any just real cloudy!




















I have finally finished unpacking all the boxes and putting things away.  The landlord is sending a crew to hang pictures for me today---they don't want us damaging the walls so hey hurt us send someone.  I am going to post pictures again when they are finished with the work.  
Our refrigerator as I told you when out a couple of week ago.  The repair company came and said they would be taking it for three days ---- well again unlike India (where they would have repaired on site) it is still gone.  They did bring me a standby unit but three days is now 2 weeks and supposed to get today---holding my breathe. 
Our villa has automatic sprinklers but they don't reach all my plants and the gardener is afraid to water as he might be told he is using too much water by the landlord.  I am watering my plants in the morning now.  Yesterday at 7:30 is was 93 degrees, so today I decided to go earlier---well this morning it was 97 at 7:00!!!!! I just decided that is the perfect time to shower after watering the plants or jump in the pool.  
Yesterday we found out I have to leave the country every 4 weeks or be penalized for being in the country too long.  I can not drive into Saudi as women are not allowed to drive there.  Bill was at work in Saudi so a man with the company came and picked me up to "leave".  Everything when well but maybe next month I will fly over to Dubai to shop.  Sounds like more fun to me!I could go early and return the same day!!!!! 

 I can not figure this out so I will post some pictures on another post!  Take care.
Cheers!!!!


No comments: