Background

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mistreated Kitties

Last night I needed to feed the kittens, Bella and Kate. I had some chicken sausage that we had purchased when we first came here from the caters for the rig. Neither Bill nor I liked it so it was still in the freezer. I decided that I would feed them that. I put in in the microwave and I got it too hot. Of course, the sweet little darling were waiting on me andwhen I put it down they took a bite before it cooled. Yikes!!!!! Well they did not eat it and this morning it was still on the porch! They came around 7:30 to eat and looked at it and turned away. I even when inside and got a cool one and they turned their nose up. I decided

1. They remembered the smell that burned them and they wanted no part of it.

2. They didn't like the smell of it and refused it!!!!!!

Bill and I think the last is correct!!!!!!! He just said if the cats won't eat it how did we think we could eat it!!!! I think we have smart cats. Their mother showed up around 10 and ate it all. Oh by the way, she is expecting again!!!!!

O it is 7:00 pm and Bella just showed up I will update to see it she eats a fresh one.

No comments: