Background

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spa here in Ahmedabad

I have told you about the gym here but now I am going to a Spa to get my hair and nails done. It is wonderful. I have been going to the shop for about 7 months now but the owner, Tanvi, has opened a full spa. I would say it is very close in comparison to the spa at The Park hotel in Chennai only smaller. It has is individual rooms with private steam and showers. That has been unheard of here in Ahmedabad until I found this place. Usually the facial, massages and anything else you have done are done at least two to a room. Always tried to go early when no one else was there. When I have body massages here you just had to leave with the oil on you after the sponged you off------yuck. I would highly recommend this spa to anyone. They hairdressers are very well trained in "western" cuts and colors. I think my hair is almost back to the way I wore it in the US. The color has not been good since I left Chennai were a girl from Canada was doing it. This is another jewel I have found here.

No comments: