Background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monkey Mania

This mother monkey was watching all the goings on very quietly on the roof of the guest house.
This morning the monkeys were WILD!!!!!!!!!

I heard them over on the guest house and thought they are going to tear the roof up then one came behind me in the alcove-----it was screaming and scared the life out of me!!!!!

Of course I went inside and got some old bread and put it out for them------think I counted 12 at one time in the yard-----didn't have my camera

so I ran inside. They were all over the place----things have really changed for me I can remember the first time I saw monkeys here in the back yard I was so frightened I ran inside. I was on the phone with Sara and could not decide to which way to run and remembered the door to the foyer was locked and had to go to the pantry door which meant going toward the monkey. Now I just clap my hands and say go!!!! Time

really changes things-----oh boys guess what now lizards don't scare me as much as they used to ----as long as I can see it I am not scared------saw one on the wall in the study the other night and just walked closer to the other wall and out the door ----no screaming fit any longer----HAHAHAHA



No comments: