Background

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday

Ok I know I am late in posting these but this is from my birthday here in Ahmedabad. I woke up and went thru the house and noticed something on the doors that lead outside to my porch.


Something was all over the floor outside also. I asked Bill and he said he had seen it also.
Opening the door, I saw birthday cards everywhere!!!!!!




There was even a flower arrangement on the table. They were all from Sophia and Arun. The cards were the sweetest. All signed with a short message inside.

They even decorated the front door. It was the best surprise. I had not told them it was my birthday-----guess someone else did! I think there were about 35 cards in all and lots of flowers!!!!!
This arrangement arrived around 8:30 from Bhakti, my friend!!!!!!
What a great birthday even though I was only 29 !!!!!!!

No comments: